The Senior Darwin Netball League Competition is the Top End’s flagship competition held in the dry season from March through to September.
The wet season competition is held from October to December.
Matches are mainly played on Thursday nights at Darwin’s premier netball facilities, Marrara Sitzler Netball Courts. These senior games are on 615pm, 745pm and 915pm time slots. PLEASE NOTE: There is a gate fee of $5 for players and $2 for spectators.
As of 2017 there will be eleven clubs in the senior competition.
Senior Darwin Netball League Fixtures and Results can be viewed online at Mynetball.
Darwin Netball Association is excited that the new Indoor Netball Stadium will facilitate our Junior & Senior games. Boasting 150 bay underground carparking, 4 courts, child care facility and seating capacity of up to 2000, this is Australias most modern and tech savvy netball stadium.
Stay tuned for more information and Season fixture.
2018 wet season social/fun competition
Now that the DRY SEASON Competition is over lets get ready for the WET SEASON SOCIAL/FUN COMP!!!!
Wet Season Registration
Wet Season Comp: Thursday evenings,18th October to 6th December 2018
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Team nominations need to be submitted Friday 12 October 2018*
• Each team to coordinate and organise their own umpires for each week;
• If you are unable to find an umpire, you may have to use one of your own players OR someone else who is willing to do it for your team;
• It would be up to the teams involved if only 1 umpire is umpiring the game – IF the game is to be forfeited, otherwise the decision will be made by DNA.
• There may not be finals during Wet Season comp. It is purely a fun and social competition.
• Last game of the comp, please stick around after your games, as DNA will be providing pizza and cool drinks.
Fees are payable first night of competition or can be transferred to DNA bank account: BSB: 06 5903
ACCT: 102 589 31. Please quote your team name. Fees are $50 registered already in 2018, $100 not registered in 2018
Please provide team listing below and advise whether player is registered or not in 2018. DOB, Address, DOB and mobile no; only required for those players not registered with a club in 2018.
Registration Link: https://goo.gl/forms/azjrKsxT3cysovaM2
2018 SENIOR SEASON
21 week competition
For more information contact the Darwin Netball Association Clubs (on this site) or the Darwin Netball Association:
Darwin Netball Association
P: 08 8927 8877
M: 0447 887779